About Casino Euro: As you consider Casino Euro for your gaming venue, here are some facts to help you get familiar with the establishment.
- Licensing: Casino Euro’s gaming license is issued through the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. Sweden’s National Laboratory for Forensic Science audits the gaming system and the seal of approval is set by the Technical Systems Testing.
- Games: Casino Euro offers one hundred fifty games, operating with Net Entertainment Software in interactive Flash formats. Playing options include games with live dealers, and fifteen Progressive Jackpots with huge payouts of more than a million each. For another casino with amazing flash-based casino games, consider Mr Green Casino.
- History: Casino Euro was established in 2002as a subsidiary of Betsson, and is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Casino Euro:Casino Euro entices new players with amazing start-up bonuses; with ongoing bonuses as each gamer continues to play.
- Minimum starting deposit: $20
- Welcome Bonus: up to $100, awarded in the form of 100% matching funds with the initial player deposit, followed by monthly reload bonuses of 30% matching up to $60.
- Payment options:Visa and Master Card, as well as online teller services Neteller, Moneybookers, ClickAndBuy, Abagoos, Moneta.ru, Przelewy24, WebMoney, PaySafe Card, U Kash, Neosurf, Ticket Surf Premium, iDeal, Euteller, Lobanet, Nordea, POLi, Sofortuberweisung, Wire Card, and Click2Pay.
- Alternate payment bonus: 15% matching bonus (Casino Euro adds a bonus of 15% of every deposit with the use of any online teller service)
- Payout rate: 96.4% average return on wagers.
Customer Care at Casino Euro:An online player enjoys all the personalized attention provided by one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, with additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses, as well as VIP member status.
- Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via toll-free phones, email, or chat with casino representatives in sixteen available languages.
- Promotions: CasinoEuro offers an ongoing calendar of prizes and promotions to its players, including$40 referral bonuses for players who bring in friends, tournaments available to members, and cashing in of loyalty comp points.After two months of play, Casino Euro awards a monthly 30% matching bonus, up to $60 for the first deposit made each month.
- VIP Clubs: Rewarding dedicated gamers with additional services and gaming opportunities, the Casino Euro offers a tri-tiered VIP Club. VIP players enjoy personalized attention, higher conversion rates for cashing in comp points, and unique gaming opportunities.